A low-speed wind tunnel in AMDSB to enable advanced diagnostic measurement systems for research, development, testing, and evaluation.
Facility Manager: Mike Bell
- Oversee tunnel modifications, operational schedule, safety issues, mezzanine/control room design/construction
Test Director: Scott Bartram
- Test section design, construction, installation
- Engineering drawings, materials, fabrication/machining
- Instrumentation support structure (e.g., Klinger, 80/20) design
- Tunnel characterization (e.g., PIV, Pitot tube)